Redline Interiors will undertake a thorough needs analysis and identify all the requirements for each project. Space management and colour consultancy is integrated into the planning process and we have the ability to create 3D walk through floor plans. Floor plans are an incredibly useful tool when planning and facilitating the relationships that will exist between rooms, spaces and other physical features within a structure.
Office Fit-outs & Refurbishments
With business success and continued growth you may envisage many reasons to improve your workplace and office environment.
- Expansion – new staff, need more office space, conference rooms, production facilities, storage etc.
- Visibility – Your office says a great deal about conveying your business image and may be greatly enhanced by professionally designed business fronts, reception areas and client meeting rooms.
- Productivity – Colours, configurations and space planning all make up and contribute to a more congenial and productive work environment.
- Safety regulations – environmental and accessibility improvements.
- Tired or dated – needing a revamp.
Regardless of your reasons let our skilled staff of commercial design experts, and associated trades assist you with your office renovations from start to finish.
We design, manufacture, source, supply and fit out furniture and furnishings including; ergonomic seating & desk solutions, tables, storage units, filing cabinets and cabinetry.
Every client’s needs are individual and challenges vary enormously however we believe there is always a solution. Our manufacturing process provides the highest quality workmanship, on time delivery and cost effective, value for money solutions.
Redline Interiors can provide a total solution of commercial design, build and fit-out. We will manage all aspects of the process and trades involved in your project from beginning to end. Whether you have an existing vision for your space or require a complete design concept, you will have one point of contact during each stage of the process to ensure project objectives are met and surpassed.
Get your back into ergonomic workstation assessments…..
Redline Interiors can make sure you don’t have to get your back into it! Think workplace ergonomics isn’t important……then think again.
A happy healthy body is a happy healthy mind, is a happy healthy workplace.
Are you comfortable sitting at your workstation for many hours a day? Do you ever think your neck, back, arm or leg strain is related to your work? Lets be honest most of us have asked this before and wish we could do something about it ……
We are qualified in Office Ergonomic & Workstation Assessments & offer on-site assessments to make it as practical as possible for you to implement some simple changes that make a HUGE difference.
Our service includes:
- One on one education and training on correct posture and workstation setup
- On-site changes, which can be implemented immediately at your workstation
- A written report, which outlines future action for employers to implement
- Professional friendly advise on how to implement any future changes
- Advise and or supply of ergonomic furniture and accessories (optional)
If you would like to know more please contact us we would love to hear from you.